Barcelona is one of the finest tourist attractions in recent times. The Barcelona attractions are appealing and plenty in number. You can never get tired of visiting the place despite being a regular tourist.
Barcelona is popular among tourists all across the globe owing to its perfect beaches and splendid weather. There are an array of facilities for fun and entertainment. You can visit the zoos and beaches that will keep you engaged throughout.
Places which you must visit
• The Sagrada Familia, designed by Gaudi, is one of the biggest cathedrals whose construction began way back in 1882 and it will perhaps continue for another 20 years or so.
• Park Guell is one of the finest Barcelona attractions that is filled with new wonders. This too was designed by Gaudi.
• The Camp Nou is one of the best stadiums ever in Europe and hosts the most watched football games in the world.
• Picasso Museum is a fine depiction of the city’s marvelous art and architecture. Regular exhibitions are held to display the latest and the most happening art of all times.
• Once you are done with visiting all the famous tourist destinations, take a silent stroll down the lanes of La Rambla.
• The Gothic Quarter is the oldest part of the city and has the most interesting history. It is the actual heart of Barcelona.
• El Born is one of the places which blend the old city and the recent city developments.
Things you must do
• Travel around on the Harley Davidson without a license and hire a private chauffeur.
• Do not miss Canyoning down a waterfall. Also, visit the neighboring Pyrenees.
• Go on a ride behind the wheels of a Lamborghini Gallardo and feel the power and pride.
• Relax with a Chocolate Massage, which is good for the skin as well as taste buds.
• Be a part of the energetic atmosphere of the Nou Camp, which is one of the largest stadiums and one of the sportive Barcelona attractions.
• At least once, be a part of the flamenco dancing, which is a perfect blend of rhythm, dance, and music.
• Take a bird’s eye view of the city of Barcelona from tall buildings.
• Learn to paella in the authentic style and make the most out of this iconic dish.
• Have a ride on the hot air balloons over Catalonia and have a memorable and lifetime experience.
Shopping and Sports in the city
Barcelona is a perfect place for the shopaholics. It won’t be difficult to stuff your suitcase with attractive stuff from all around the city. The ones with a limited budget can always opt for window shopping.
Barcelona is a center of sports activities. The competitions held include the games of Ski, Snowboard, Inline, Bike Freestyle (BMX), skateboard, Motocross Freestyle (FMX) and Wakeboard.
How to spend nightlife
There are different styles of bars and clubs that make the night come alive. Be it the hip-hop or the funky in-house DJs or the R&B, you can have the time of your life.
The Barcelona festivals are among the Barcelona attractions which include Verbenas, the Carnival festival, the Holy Week and the Sonar.